Tuesday, August 17, 2010

JUST DO IT !!!??

Memories of you have always to be cherished,

It is not the thing that’ll be easily vanished

My love for you was more than mere attraction

As I loved you without any restriction.



People said true love never existed,

But true love made me exhausted.

Exhaustion due to love is a divine feeling,

Truly, it is murder without killing……



Your love made me glad, made me mad

Can’t figure it out whether I was

Madly glad or gladly mad !!



Everything was running sweetly & swiftly

Then came the day unholy which made me so lonely

You went away like a calm breeze,

That moment made me damn to freeze.


Then cried for you, I craved for you,

No one could answer and I was helpless without you

Life was never so painful for me,

In your absence, it was not me within me.



Counted the months, counted the years

With a shaky belief that the love reappears.

Battered & bruised, I decided

Not to fall in love again,

Not to think of you again,

Not to look at you again.



I could no longer remember you

due to minimal access,

and I forgot you with minimal success.



But destiny had different plans

As it rejuvenated my charms.

Past dreams re-blossomed,

As I longed to belong to your arms.



Seeing you after a so long made me joyous

Brain became insane again & heart was hilarious.



But I could feel the difference,

Nothing is going to be perfect again

Was my heart’s inference..



All I wanted to see was a fraction of

True love in your eyes,

All the sugary memories & past dreams

In your eyes…



Not finding them smashed my unusual cheers,

And you gifted my eyes with the usual tears.



‘Please forget me’- your tongue passed this line

It stabbed my heart & tasted like unhealthy wine.

‘I am committed’- you told boldly & with a bright face

I felt like dead & was disqualified for the race.



I was not even given a second chance to get failed

I loved you with a pure heart but life got derailed……

‘true love doesn’t exist’-I have to believe people who say it,

If you get true love, JUST DO IT..

2 comments:

  1. lenka babu...
    mate picture re rakhi ei poem ta lekhicha ki???
    i really liked the poem...
    though it made me sad again

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful way of expressing an entire love story thru a sweet poem :)

    ReplyDelete