Friday, May 18, 2012

VICKY DONOR: What I have learnt??

My biggest problem is that I can't shut my grey matters off while watching a movie. This time 'Vicky Donor' snatches the attention of my grey matters. It is not wise to spend 2 hours in watching something but not learning anything. So here are the facts:

1) If you want to score a half century (in terms of no of children) with a very high strike rate, Sperm donation is the best possible path.

2) Charity doesn't always begin at home.


3) Patients positively attend the silver jubilee of the clinic of their doctors.

4) Bengalis & Punjabis can fall in love with each other.

5) Sperm donation can be a good source of income (gifts).

6) Sample collection rooms of infertility clinics are very exotic !!

7) It is better to donate than to waste ;) ;)


1 comment: