Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LOVE BREAKUPS ZINDAGI; what I have learned !!

  First of all I apologize my favorite Dia Mirza as it took me nearly 2 months to watch LBZ... :( :(  This is just like eating girlfriend's birthday cake a month after her birthday !!! After all she is the only Bollywood actress who has replied me in twitter !!! :)  luckily I got time to watch this movie... I got love, i got breakups, I got zindagi !!.... Well how can I waste 2.5 hours without learning? Here are the things I watched & leaned from my darling's movie....


1) It doesn't matter whether you are single or committed... whenever you are visiting a new place to meet plenty of new people, always confidently say that ''I AM SINGLE''..

2) Most of the time the ex-boy friends of the lead actresses are investment bankers !!

3) If you are desperately searching for a partner to get married soon, then attend the marriage ceremony of any of your Punjabi friends.

4) Whenever the girl you love shows her interest for puppies, you have to SHOW that you too are crazy for the puppies [even if you are allergic to them]

5) Never consider the door to be closed when the girl/boy you love says that he/she is already in relationships...because nobody ever mentions whether the relationship is in a good or bad state ;)

6) Most of the successful Bollywood love stories end either in the airport or on the way to airport.

7) It is always wise to stop a bad ongoing relationship as soon as possible. life in PAUSE is better than life in PUS !!

8) Sometimes movies are good even in the presence of Zayed Khan.

9) All the MIRZAs look marvelous.... ;) ;)

2 comments:

  1. POINTS TO REMEMBER :) :)
    loved your smilies as well :)
    dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Deepak: he he..these smiles are widened by that of Dia's !!!

    ReplyDelete